δωϊμξεϊ μξεψιν ςν Noah Maze
4 ιξιν ξμΰιν αμξιγδ ξςξιχδ, ξιεςγ μξεψιν μιεβδ.
* πιϊο μδφθψσ μργπδ δξμΰδ / ψχ μργψϊ ϊψβεμ ΰρΰπδ αωςεϊ ΰηδ"φ / ιεν μιξεγιν αεγγ (6 ωςεϊ)
ιεν ηξιωι 25 αιπεΰψ / 12:30-16:30 + 16:30-18:30
ιφιψδ: ϊλπεο εαπιδ ωμ ψφτι ϊψβεμ
DAY 1 | Thursday January 25th | 12:30pm-4:30pm + 4:30-6:30pm
CREATE: Sequencing Strategies for Success
We lay the groundwork for creating effective class plans and sequences for a variety of purposes.
• Sequencing for alignment based classes
• Introduction to sequencing templates
• Sequencing for repetition of shape and action
• Sequencing for vinyasa classes
• Sequencing for creativity
• Sequencing for peak pose classes
• Sequencing for beginners
• Sequencing for student progress in one class and over time
Asana session: Stand // 4:30-6:30pm // ϊπεηεϊ ςξιγδ
This standing pose class will ground you and prepare you for whatever lies ahead, as standing poses prepare you for every other type of pose. Expect clear instructions, step by step sequencing, strong work in fundamental poses, refinements and some good old fashioned standing poses.
ιεν ωιωι 26 αιπεΰψ / 12:00-16:00 + 16:00-18:00
αιθει: ϊχωεψϊ ξξεωα δξεψδ
DAY 2 | Friday January 26th | 12:00pm-4:00pm + 4:00-6:00pm
SPEAK: Communicating in the Seat of the Teacher
“Say what you mean, mean what you say.” Refine your use of language so that every word conveys your meaning. We will refine verbal cues so that your voice is more potent and your instructions are more resonant:
• Potent and accurate verbs
• Active voice and passive voice
• Instructions for what to do
• Instructions for how to do it
• Instructional hierarchy of foundation, basic shape, key actions, and refinements
Asana session: Sit // 4pm-6pm // ϊπεηεϊ ιωιαδ
This all levels forward bend focused class will open your legs, hips and back to move progressively and safely into deepening seated forward bends, hip openers and twists and inversions. Expect step by step instructions, progressive sequencing, the use of props and applied anatomy to strengthen and safely unlock the potency of these introverted poses.
ωαϊ 27 αιπεΰψ // 13:30-17:30 + 17:30-19:30
βιωδ: ωιξεω ξεγς εΰτχθιαι αξθτεψεϊ εξιϊεριν αδεψΰδ
DAY 3 | Saturday January 27th | 1:30pm-7:30pm (Asana track 5:30-7:30pm)
REACH: Conscious Use of Myth and Metaphor
We focus and hone in on more subtle aspects of teaching: theme, metaphor and the evocative power of mythic consciousness.
• The conscious use of myth and metaphor
• Class themes
• Mythic narrative and storytelling
• Class opening and closing strategies
• Theme integration strategies
• Tools to deepen Sadhana
• Vulnerability and teaching
• Ethics and boundaries
Asana session: Awaken // 5:30-7:30pm // ςεψψεϊ
This session will deeply explore the principles that empower you to open your body/mind/heart safely and powerfully, by building opening and awareness in a well-rounded, potent, full spectrum practice of asana, pranayama, and meditation. We will dive deeply into our bodies, minds and hearts to enjoy the bliss of integrated awareness and ability.
ιεν ψΰωεο 28 αιπεΰψ / 12:30-16:30 + 16:30-18:30
πωιξδ: ιφιψϊ ψφτι ειπιΰρδ εξςαψιν
DAY 4 | Sunday January 28th | 12:30pm-4:30pm + 4:30-6:30pm
BREATHE: Vinyasa Sequencing and Transitions
We study vinyasa flow sequencing and teaching techniques to highlight breath and movement, rhythm and momentum of continuous practice without sacrificing sound alignment.
• Pranayama and effective use of breath as primary support
• Crafting intelligent, effective and creative vinyasa sequences
• Weaving form, foundation in precision into the flow
• Teaching transitions
• Learning new and healthy biomechanical approaches to vinyasa
• Pacing and pulse: the dance of holding and flowing
• Sustainable sequencing
• Set sequence vinyasa: Why?
• Beginner strategies
• Intermediate strategies
• Considering how to develop advanced sequences
Asana session: Flow // 4:30-6:30
This strong all levels vinyasa workshop will build on fundamental vinyasa poses and transitions (sun salutations), build heat, focus and strength as we progress into increasingly complex and creative peak sequences that combine standing poses, hip openers, arm balances, inversions and backbends. Expect strong continuous practice, in rhythm with your breath, alignment combined with flow. Come ready to play hard and challenge your practice.
μδψωξδ ηιιβε 03-5444881 ΰε δχμιχε